The functions of water in human body are vital
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps with metabolism
- Protects our vital organ
- Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
- Regulates body temperature
- Protects and moisturizes our joints
- When getting up drink up to 3 glasses of good water, only water without adding anything, hot, this is the best, or warm.
- Then wait for 1/2 hours before breakfast
- If your breakfast is solid, do not eat or drink anything for 2,5 hours, and after this time, drink a glass of water every hour until 1/2 hour before lunch.
- Again after lunch do not drink for a period of 2,5 hours, drink a glass of water every hour, until the glass of water 1/2 hour before dinner.
This rate will allow everyone to find after a while, the sensation of thirst: the same quantities will no longer have to be followed "to the letter", but will revert to natural needs.
It is highly recommended to use high-quality spring water like Spa water.